ORO Infra is an estate agency that helps people live in more thoughtful and beautiful ways.
- Managing Director
- Project manager
They say partnerships are all about seeing the other person’s viewpoint. At ORO INFRACON PVT LTD we take a certain pride in our vision and insight of your world. It helps us appreciate your needs better. It is no secret that when you choose OI Ltd, you choose to escape mediocrity, and take a giant leap into a bigger and better future.
A journey of success always requires the qualities of foresight, taking challenges and preparedness. All these, along with the power of trust constitute the epicenter of all our operations. Our inspiration comes from your trust and willingness to believe in our capability to deliver.
OROINFRACON possesses a rich and diversified presence across the core growing sectors in the world of construction. New windows of opportunity are opening up and OI Ltd is prepared for an eventful future marked with remarkable milestones. At OIL, we are leveraging on our rich past to address projects for the present with the objective to build the India of tomorrow.
Commitment, hard work and perseverance have helped the Company to be on par with international companies in terms of standards of performance and quality of projects. The journey towards excellence is inspired by what OI Ltd. has always done - deliver superior value for all those who depend on us, work with us and invest in us.
I assure all of you that NCC will re-dedicate itself towards its commitments and strive for continuous growth.
QUALITY POLICYORO INFRACON STRUCTURE strives to achieve enhanced customer satisfaction by delivering quality product through timely completion with safe working environment. We dedicate ourselves for continual improvement in all fields of our business.
- Designing and executing infrastructure projects to the delight of our customers through cost-effective, on-time, and customized solutions.
- Imbibing ‘Total Quality Culture’ through continuous process improvement and training of our Associates.
- Creating a safe and clean environment free from hazards, risks, and pollution.
- Complying with all statutory, regulatory and other requirements relating to Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment at our offices and project sites.
- To motivate and train the staff for continual improvement of quality standards.